Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The Next Iteration of Internal Combustion

dhminer

2000 Post Club

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I agree that hydrogen fuel instead of fossil fuels is a great way for the future.
However, using today's technologies to produce enough hydrogen fuel, more carbon emissions are produced than burning the fossil fuels directly themselves.

OP
dhminer

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
I agree that hydrogen fuel instead of fossil fuels is a great way for the future.
However, using today's technologies to produce enough hydrogen fuel, more carbon emissions are produced than burning the fossil fuels directly themselves.
Absolutely. Not viable today, but tons of R&D going into clean hydrogen production.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
So, maybe the next question should be.
If they do come up with a way to produce clean hydrogen, will we be able to afford it?

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Initially, nearly all new technologies were unaffordable to the common "first-world" economy individual.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
So, maybe the next question should be.
If they do come up with a way to produce clean hydrogen, will we be able to afford it?
No but the Elites will... just like Gms new Crotch Cricket walking hummers!

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Sound frequency/anti gravity is the only "clean" energy. But we cant talk about that, they hide it in our fiction.

OP
dhminer

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #10
Ahh yes cold fusion. I believe there are some companies where one can invest in the tech already.
There are, but physicists seem pretty unanimous that cold fusion is impossible for the foreseeable future. There are probably some think tanks you can invest in but I’m good enough at losing money in crypto and don’t need another toilet to throw money into lol