Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The site is running extremely slowly

OP
Capri to ST

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #21
Sorry to report that the website has significantly slowed back down again. I'm on Google Fiber 1 gig internet, and I ran a speed test on speedtest.net at my current location, and I was getting over 650 megabits of download speed to my laptop.
All other websites that I look at have pages load up pretty much instantly, or at least within a second or two, on this website over the last couple days I have noticed pages or posts take over 10 seconds to load up, and a couple times it timed out and I got an error message.
Sorry to keep bugging you guys about this, but I figured you would want to know, and some things you did before seemed to help at least temporarily if not long-term. Thanks for any help.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Sorry to report that the website has significantly slowed back down again. I'm on Google Fiber 1 gig internet, and I ran a speed test on speedtest.net at my current location, and I was getting over 650 megabits of download speed to my laptop.
All other websites that I look at have pages load up pretty much instantly, or at least within a second or two, on this website over the last couple days I have noticed pages or posts take over 10 seconds to load up, and a couple times it timed out and I got an error message.
Sorry to keep bugging you guys about this, but I figured you would want to know, and some things you did before seemed to help at least temporarily if not long-term. Thanks for any help.
Thanks for the message and no worries it's no bother. I ran a couple of the usual scripts again. Hopefully that helped on your end.

OP
Capri to ST

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #23
Thanks for the message and no worries it's no bother. I ran a couple of the usual scripts again. Hopefully that helped on your end.
Thanks, that seemed to do the trick, pages are loading up normally quickly now.
Whatever you did maybe you could consider doing as a regular maintenance item? Because otherwise it seems like the site keeps slowing down again.