Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

They all laugh until..

Contacted a friend of mine in San Diego to show him pics of my new toy and chat. Got flamed for living in the sticks, no groups, no tuners, no good shops, all flat cornfields blah blah blah.. . good old fashioned fun, until I sent this... Point and win. First fuel up in the car, mod bill is already way too high....

Attachments

SrsBsns

I'm in San Diego too and being able to run E30 is good enough for me. The only problem I'm seeing now is that I filled up at $4.80/gal a few days ago. Costs nearly $50 to gas up.

I'm in San Diego too and being able to run E30 is good enough for me. The only problem I'm seeing now is that I filled up at $4.80/gal a few days ago. Costs nearly $50 to gas up.
I agree, not having 93 is a lot less painful than having to pay our ridiculous gas prices.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
no DON'T like button....ouch, great weather, but high COL. NoVA (northern VA) Costco is currently $3.29 (93 octane) and Regular is $2.93

Old Mike Emerson

U.S. Navy Veteran
In NE Ohio, we have 93, but lack corn gas, the last I checked I would have to drive like 10 miles to get corn. Might have changed in a year. Very few stations in this area.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
In NE Ohio, we have 93, but lack corn gas, the last I checked I would have to drive like 10 miles to get corn. Might have changed in a year. Very few stations in this area.
That IS kind of shocking for that area, as I thought the whole mid west was inundated with corn likker dispensing stations. LOL

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I just looked again, there are about 10 stations with in about a 45 mile radius, the 10 mile away station is still the closest. LOL
The closest, and only one less than 60 miles from me is about 25 miles away, but no highways getting there, all secondary roads, so almost 45 minutes each way. [:(]