Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

This doesnt look promising

I barely skimmed the surface of issues in the past five years. I'm more of an unvarnished realist than a negative naysayer. I have been told. I really, really do want things to go well! But, my experience whispers in my ear.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I barely skimmed the surface of issues in the past five years. I'm more of an unvarnished realist than a negative naysayer. I have been told. I really, really do want things to go well! But, my experience whispers in my ear.
people who call themselves realists are pessimists in who have not accepted themselves; lol J/k
Though ya most of your posts I would say are pessimistic and not towards positive. You have to look for the good sometimes. Its there but if you only focus on the bad or negative you start to miss seeing the good.
If you really want to see the good things to you need to stop listening to the negative whispering in your head not all your experiences can or are bad.
Just like not everything Ford is doing or has done is bad and you seem to only focus on the bad rather than seeing the balance and seeing that this happens with almost all automobile companies and things in life.

people who call themselves realists are pessimists in who have not accepted themselves; lol J/k
Though ya most of your posts I would say are pessimistic and not towards positive. You have to look for the good sometimes. Its there but if you only focus on the bad or negative you start to miss seeing the good.
If you really want to see the good things to you need to stop listening to the negative whispering in your head not all your experiences can or are bad.
Just like not everything Ford is doing or has done is bad and you seem to only focus on the bad rather than seeing the balance and seeing that this happens with almost all automobile companies and things in life.
I don't understand why you would think that I'm pessimistic just because I have shared the tale of my 16 Fiesta ST that overheated at 13k, has a paint job that has been maintained in exactly the same way as my 11 Fiesta and 2000 zx2 s/r yet when lined up side by side for comparison is by far the most dilapidated looking one. That's inspite of the fact all three are summer use only, and stored in winter. Plus, I will have the pleasure of replacing the doors and hatch due to the shit prep job causing rust in the panel seams.
Just the other day I woke up and sang "the sun will come out tomorrow" from the musical Annie, while I poached my eggs!
I will say that I have not had any issues with the clutch or transaxle. The engine runs great with no MILs or hick-ups. The body weather sealing is tight. Nothing has fallen apart in the interior. The HVAC is great. Overall, it's very easy to live with and easy to maintain!

Well ….we could be on the Horizon of Good ol HATCHET...er I mean Hackett getting the old boot!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/com...leadership-shakeup/ar-BBZLbnz?ocid=spartanntp
So, Joe Hinrichs is done. By all accounts an excellent manufacturing guy. Farley steps into the void. I am not sure of Farley's background in manufacturing. He always struck me as more of a marketing guy.
The big question is does Joe keep his seat on the board at Rivian?
Ford bought into the EV startup just before the big purchase of the former MMA/ Diamond star assembly plant in Normal, Il.
I have been in that plant. It is still modern and is perfect for what they are doing. Including a in house assembly area for their batteries.
This might be more of a sideways move than a firing.