Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Car won't start.

Went to leave and it started and then stalled. I let it sit for a little then tried again, it ran for maybe 10 seconds then died. Now it won't start at all. Going to the dealer to see what they say.

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Sorry to hear man, did you have any mods?

That's crazy man so sorry to hear that, and to think we just rode in it like 10 mins prior. Hope all goes well and keep us updated

OP
Thread Starter #6
Turns out it's the fuel pump in the tank so it's out till next week. :(
They're giving me a loaner minivan so at least I can take kids to soccer practice.

Turns out it's the fuel pump in the tank so it's out till next week. :(
They're giving me a loaner minivan so at least I can take kids to soccer practice.
I'm happy to hear your dealer's taking care of you. I want to look into some additional assistance; please send me a PM with your VIN, mileage, best daytime phone number, full name, and dealer name/location.

Meagan

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
At least it's not your flux capacitor.

Edit- Oh, no... I'm turning into Dave.

OP
Thread Starter #9
The loaner car they gave me is Ford Windstar. talk about a blow to the self esteem. Miss my fiesta...[hah]

Just glad it was something simple I know you'll miss the car but it will be fixed soon enough! Oh and how was soccer practice?? :) lol

OP
Thread Starter #14
It was terrible. Kids yelling, food flying. I dislike minivans. Glad I'm not the only one joking about soccer practice.

OP
Thread Starter #15
So it was the fuel pump inside the fuel tank wasn't properly keeping pressure. odd to have it go out so early. I was told there wasn't anything in the tank so it was just the pump. Glad to finally have my car back.

FocusMike

So it was the fuel pump inside the fuel tank wasn't properly keeping pressure. odd to have it go out so early. I was told there wasn't anything in the tank so it was just the pump. Glad to finally have my car back.
Glad to hear you got it back so quickly.

yeah sometimes stuff just breaks, like on mine it threw an o2 sensor without anything done to the car at 800 miles lol. im like wtf but hey its why you get a warranty and a afternoon spent waiting and it was done and good as new. just glad they were able to get you back on the road as quickly as possible.

now when are we meeting up again lol, and this time ill have the boomba installed hopefully!