Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Touchscreen laggy

Hi guys I’ll appreciate any help, 2018 st but my touchscreen is pretty laggy upon start up, Apple car play will only hook up to my phone but on anyone else’s it won’t even though it says iPhone detected and correctly set up, when I listen to music on someone else’s phone it’s never on Apple car play and after every single time I power off the car it has me set it up again to use the music after every single start up and it’s pretty annoying lol, same thing for Bluetooth I have to forget the device and pair it again after every single engine cycle thanks guys! I’ve tried master resetting the screen and even pulling the fuse to reset it and it fixed nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Standard questions: Which version Sync are you running? (full number) Are you both running the same apple car play version and is it the latest? Have you found an old person like me to test w/Android?

Last edited:
OP
C
Thread Starter #3
Sync 3 3.0 17276? And yes latest version of Apple car play and haven’t tried android

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk