Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS TRC performance styling rear Spoiler Lip

Trader history for DaveZtoA (1)

Brand new never mounted rear Spoiler Lip from TRC performance styling in the U.K.

https://www.triplercomposites.com/product-page/fiesta-mk7-5-zs-st180-spoiler-lip

It has been professionally painted body color white platinum metallic tri-coat. Just needs an adhesive to mount. They recommend tiger seal.

Cost me $96 plus $93 for shipping from the U.K. then $100 to have painted.

Asking $150 plus shipping or pick up in northern New Jersey. 095AB1AC-61F7-4D4F-B731-C65EA7C7EC3C.jpeg 9CF65110-68FE-47EB-A77F-B0B05E26EAA8.jpeg 607191E9-601A-4C06-AC04-7C2EF4E3E995.jpeg 1A459E2F-D999-45A1-98E5-956FA04498FB.jpeg

OP
DaveZtoA
Thread Starter #5
Hey, do you have any pictures of it on the car?

Thanks in advance!
Unfortunately I don’t have an pictures of it mounted on the car. I never actually mounted it and only test fitted. The link in my original post has pictures from the manufacturer with the lip mounted on some cars. Hope that at least helps some.

Unfortunately I don’t have an pictures of it mounted on the car. I never actually mounted it and only test fitted. The link in my original post has pictures from the manufacturer with the lip mounted on some cars. Hope that at least helps some.
I appreciate you getting back to me. Did some more poking around online for pictures and I think I’m going to go another route. GLWS!!

Riddler

There is literally zero chance this is still available right??😂

Riddler

No kidding. Still in good shape after 2yrs or so or how's it looking? Also curious on reason for sale. Super interested, can't find them anywhere