Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

TRC Splitter (V1)

So I tried to install the TRC splitter today and im curious as to why its not sitting flush on the bumper, there's a gap in the center and i wonder if all splitters for our car are like this?

not to mention the two holes that should be drilled in the center offer no support, as they look like they should be screwed in on the tabs that hold the bumper from the undertray.

i hardly see photos of splitters down low, theyre all shot from higher angles.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Pictures of the problem.....I am not Salvador Dali today.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

OP
K
Thread Starter #3
Pictures of the problem.....I am not Salvador Dali today.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
unforunately cant take any pictures since i didnt want to drill into it. planning on returning it. the splitter does not conform to the body line of the bumper :\ theres a gap where the cup spoilers go

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
unforunately cant take any pictures since i didnt want to drill into it. planning on returning it. the splitter does not conform to the body line of the bumper :\ theres a gap where the cup spoilers go
the splitter is made for a euro front bumper cover which is different by enough that you'll need to work with it to make it fit best you can.
some Maxton is the same way (I've had a few)
Delta Styling actually sent us their splitter at which point we changes a few things to make it fit better against the USA bumper. SO they now offer a US Spec splitter and a Euro Spec
hope that helps. You didn't do anything wrong during the install, it's just how they fit
I used additional attachment points on my Maxton to make it fit. Ended up looking really good

OP
K
Thread Starter #5
hey ron, ill definitely have to take a look at some more options. thank you!