Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

TTR Engine Mounts

jauler001

New to the forum and only created it to give a review on the TTR (Turbo Tech) Engine mounts.

I first only bought the passenger side and well it is solid. Vibrated like crazy for about 300mi then slightly subsided with a lot of cabin noise. I then bought the driver side and after installation all the crazy vibrations and noises ceased. The car now drives AMAZING!! It feels planted like a sumo wrestler and I get all the power to the wheels and road. Shifting is very precise now, although I do hear the normal clink that these cars have. However, the car handles fantastic.

Installation for the passenger side was easy, except for putting the mount together. Torqueing it to specs was a pain in the a**. My only complaint with installing the driver side is getting the battery box out. But that's a Ford problem not a problem with TTR mount.

All in all these are fantastic mounts that exceeded my expectations. FYI you will still have a little bit of vibration/rattle at cold start and acceleration but for me it subsides below 1000rmp and after 1200rpm. Cabin noise went up about a level or so but that's only because I am stationed in Germany and doo 100mph+ on the autobahn so cabin noise is inevitable.

I whole heartedly recommend these and definitely do the set at the same time. You wont regret it. Cheers Turbo Tech!

-Joseph A