tuning options

Member ID
I know a lot of people are going Cobb ap tuner here, but has anyone had any experience with SCT x4 yet? There are a few Fost guys I know saying that sct x4 is pretty much the same thing but $399 instead of $500 with the same support quality. So I was just wondering if any Fiesta guys have tried it.

razorlab

1000 Post Club
Member ID
I don't think the SCT X4 is out yet for the Fiesta ST.

dyn085

2000 Post Club
Member ID
I don't think the SCT X4 is out yet for the Fiesta ST.
^ This.

_Red_ is currently working with SCT and has shown some good gains so far. I wouldn't go as far as saying the X4 is comparable to the AP3 in terms of features, but it's still a competent device with a good dealer/pro-tuner network and is supposedly much improved over the X3.

Member ID
^ This.

_Red_ is currently working with SCT and has shown some good gains so far. I wouldn't go as far as saying the X4 is comparable to the AP3 in terms of features, but it's still a competent device with a good dealer/pro-tuner network and is supposedly much improved over the X3.
What he said

So far stock car gained 8hp and roughly 40tq. This was not a final tune though. Unfortunately we won't see full gains on a stock car since I have since added an injen intake and MBRP exhaust system.

razorlab

1000 Post Club
Member ID
Maybe 8whp peak but you gained 31whp and 58wtq at approx 2800rpm

Member ID
Definitely a kick in the pants down low. Lol

OP
R
Member ID
Thread Starter #7
So it looks like either are a good choice. How many SCT tuners are available around the nc area? I know there are acouple Cobb tuners available on the coast.

Member ID
SCT hasn't finalized the software yet. I should be going back in a couple weeks hopefully to finish things up.