Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

TurboSmart 50/50 vs symposer port BOV?

I currently have the Cobb intake on my car and want louder turbo sounds; more specifically, a louder “psssh” sound. I’ve eliminated the spacers from poor quality reviews. I’m currently between the TurboSmart 50/50 BOV, TurboSmart symport port BOV, and the Boomba Racing 50/50 BOV. I just want to be able to hear it more with the windows up while driving - even with the windows down the stock one isn’t that loud.

could anyone explain to me the difference between these products?

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
I went with the symposer bov. I have only heard the 50/50 in youtube vids but mostly I did symposer for ease of maintenance/adjustment. The location and workability in the factory mounting spot was infuriating to deal with. I can say the symposer bov has more of a whoosh when opening at lower rpm but gives that cool higher pitch chirp when on the throttle harder. I am on stock airbox with just a panel filter, some of those aftermarket filter set ups amplify those sounds from my research.