Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD TurboTech Racing Engine/Trans Mounts

Trader history for Grendlehop18 (3)

Up for sale are a pair of Turbo Tech Racing driver's side transmission and passenger side engine mounts. They're a 75 durometer rating and SUPER BEEFY compared to the marshmallow soft eom mounts. I opted for the polished with red bushing combo. There are some scuffs/scrapes from installation, then removal, but you really can't see much of them once installed anyways. Just a friendly word of caution, NVH is quite apparent:p However, the instantaneous delivery of power to the wheels, super crisp shifts and control of torque steer more than make up for the vibes. Plus the 2K miles I used them for means they're broken in;)

I had these TTRs paired with an AWR 88 RMM towards the end and WOW is all I can say! Very quick and easy to swap these in for your track day. About 20 minutes for the passenger side and 40 for the driver/trans side.

The like new COBB RMM was used for ~1000 miles as one of my 1st mods.

$285 w/free shipping to the lower 48 contiguous for the TTRs.
$125 w/free shipping to the lower 48 contiguous for the COBB RMM.

Payment accepted via Paypal and shipping via USPS 2-Day Priority Mail.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Grendlehop18
Thread Starter #4
Are you bt? I've heard these are recommended with a turbo swap?
I was running a Stratified 91 tune with the bolt-ons to support what some consider "Stage 2". These def bring out a race car attitude:LOL: Might be overkill for what I was running, but I'd def not feel comfortable using oem mounts with a BT.

BTW....dropped the price $15 on the TTRs and $10 on the Cobb:p(y)

Yeah. I think I'll take those as soon as I find out if I need more parts from the tuner. Should be today. I'll let you know either way

OP
Grendlehop18
Thread Starter #7
Friday Night Bump!

$285 for the TTR Mounts
$125 for the Cobb

$400 for the complete set (3 mounts). Free USPS 2-Day Priority Mail to the lower 48:p Lock that engine down!![strongman]

Last edited: