Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

UK fiesta st seats in a US fiesta st

Anyone know if I had some UK seats shipped to me if they would just be a direct swap. I'm guessing the LHD and RHD may make some issues. Like maybe the passanger airbag sensor etc. Back seats the same? Anyone know anything about a swap like this?

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Why? Shipping would be prohibitively expensive for basically the same Recaros you can get here if you just hunt for them. Unless you want to try and make some MK8 seats fit. Which would also be an expensive endeavor.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
I’ve looked on eBay and found recaros for like $350 for the fronts/rears.

I wonder how much shipping would be. Still cheaper overall than the $800-$1k most people ask for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Brentaresco
Thread Starter #4
Red and black is what I'm on a hunt for. They don't seem to have then here in the states. I have the gray and black recaros now.

OP
Brentaresco
Thread Starter #7
My original plan was to swap the seats and sell mine to cover the cost of the new ones to brake even. But now swapping the skins does seem like the only option if I really want them this bad.