Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Under-body shield

A few months back I was driving through standing water and ripped a good chunk of the fiberglass underbody shield off. I was hoping to find a replacement but haven't had much luck on the Ford parts sites, so I'm hoping for a part number or glimpse of that page in the parts catalog. Thanks in advance for any help. --jodyr.

OP
jodyr
Thread Starter #5

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Is this something you'd replace if you'd lost yours?
YES! But then I take this car onto very rough, rocky, gravel/dirt roads when working on ARA stage rallies, unlike most on here.

In fact, if I could still get any form of affordable pre-cut/pre-molded to fit kevlar protection guards to replace the factory ones, I would, for my uses.

OP
jodyr
Thread Starter #7
YES! But then I take this car onto very rough, rocky, gravel/dirt roads when working on ARA stage rallies, unlike most on here.

In fact, if I could still get any form of affordable pre-cut/pre-molded to fit kevlar protection guards to replace the factory ones, I would, for my uses.
Thanks for replying. I’m not on gravel much with the car now, but have been and will see about replacing these parts. What about the cloth skirts in the back wheel wells? These have both basically come off. Are these still on your car as well?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Thanks for replying. I’m not on gravel much with the car now, but have been and will see about replacing these parts. What about the cloth skirts in the back wheel wells? These have both basically come off. Are these still on your car as well?
Yes, but I would really like to replace them with something plastic, like our front wheel wells have, as they always get caked/embedded with mud when those said rally stage roads are mucky and slimy from downpours. [:(]

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Did you ever find where to get the rock guard thingy? Mine was in bad shape when I got my car and driving in the snow finished it off. Like M-Sport fan, I spend quite a bit of time on gravel, so I definitely want something down there.