Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Underhood screws

pixelzombie

Is there a kit that has the correct screws for the front bumper and panels under the hood? The last kit I got from Amazon did not fit, despite the assurance they would fit my 2016 FiST.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Recommend either posting photos or use a website to copy and paste the part from an exploded diagram. Might also show us the listing that you used so others know what not to get.

OP
pixelzombie

pixelzombie

Thread Starter #3
Recommend either posting photos or use a website to copy and paste the part from an exploded diagram. Might also show us the listing that you used so others know what not to get.
I got this set: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07FVKLYP1/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

None of them fit anywhere in the engine compartment. I have not however tried the wheel well liner yet. I'm upgrading my inter-cooler, would be nice to have xtras as I always tend to snap off a few no matter how careful I am.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Local hardware stores have plastic push panel pins of many types. Measure the diameter of the hole or grab one from another spot then pay them a visit.