Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Unknown transmission problem

Cman09121

My clutch started slipping at 31k miles after owning it for 2500 myself. I went ahead and replaced it myself with all oem parts including flywheel, pressure plate, and clutch. I bled it and it felt fine snd then started it up and the clutch pedal went dead. It was leaking fluid out of the bell housing and so I brought it to the shop to get the slave cyl replaced. Exact same thing happened to them. Could the master be bad?

OP
C

Cman09121

Thread Starter #3
The small seals on the lines that go from the master to the slave can be lost very easilly and aren't always the same size.
Would you recommend a master cyl replacement?

OP
C

Cman09121

Thread Starter #5
check the lines for the little seals at the end to be there in place and the correct size. Honestly it wouldn't hurt to change out the master cyl while you are there.
Gotcha. Could a failing master cause a build up to the slave and make that fail too?