Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS UPDATED: Will part out, new prices and pics! Fiesta ST parts CP-e, Cobb, and more!

Trader history for My16fiST (0)

UPDATE: Everything still available. Willing to part out and ship separately. See prices below. Also, I respond quickest through texting. If I take a minute to respond, I apologize, I work in a hospital and don't always have the best service. Also if anyone wants more pictures of anything let me know and I will get them for you.

CP-E Intercooler w/ new clamps - Sold
Cobb V3 Accessport - Sold
Velossatech Gen 1 Big Mouth - $75 Shipped
Whoosh V1 Turbo Inlet - $30 Shipped
Weathertech Trunk Mat - $60 Shipped

I have sold my 2016 Fiesta ST and I am selling all my parts. All parts are used for less than 3k miles, except for the trunk mat and turbo inlet. I have for sale a CP-e front mount intercooler (with brand new clamps), Cobb V3 accessport (it has a stage 2 Dizzy Tuning tune, which I'm not sure if its VIN specific or just specific to the accessport, but nevertheless, it's on there). It comes with the USB cable, obd2 cable, an additional faceplate, and also a mount, along with the case. Also in the pictures, I uninstalled it a few days ago which the picture will reflect the date showing its successfully uninstalled and I also have a picture today showing it's not installed. I also have a new Whoosh V1 turbo inlet, a Velossatech V1 Big Mouth, and also a Weathertech trunk mat. I'm asking $700 shipped within the US for everything or I can meet within the Ann Arbor, MI area. I'm not interested in parting out just yet, unless I can happen to get someone interested in each part. Admins, if I have posted anything wrong or I need to correct, please let me know I will do so. If you guys have any questions just PM me, email me at bradhiltoncpht@gmail.com, or text me 4237162701. Payment wise I can do PayPal or Venmo or cash if we meet in person. Any other questions or If I forgot anything just ask.

Attachments

Last edited:
I'll take the big mouth if you part out. Let me know. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I’d be interested in the AP and possibly the whole bundle depending on Holiday bonus check if it’s still a available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
My16fiST
Thread Starter #7
Post updated, Willing to part out. Any questions at all, just ask or shoot me a text.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Did Dpro buy them?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
lol no, Though I will have possibly wanted his intercooler and yes someone else bought it I would not need his AP and technically did not need his intercooler. I do already own a CPE intercooler as a back up to whats in the car currently . The OP‘s was just around 7k miles newer than mine. Though I got a great deal on mine.
Though ya I have an AP already with a tune on it with my S280 already in the car and running the Mountune Bar and plate and its all working fine. The only reason I got a CPE is for backup should I need it in the summertime though I have only ever seen 10-15 degrees above ambient on the Mountune but figured WTH , Always good to have backup.