Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Upgraded radiator.. not mountune or mishimoto

Dialcaliper

There is only one distributor/retailer for Millers products here in the states.

So an alternative would be this product, from a trusted company, which does not do any funny gumming up/sliming reactions like the popular Red Line red Water Wetter tends to do in some Dexcool-like coolant chemistries;

https://www.lubegard.com/products/koolit-treatment/
There’s also a product called No-Rosion now, which is a spin-off of the corrosion inhibitor additives used in industrial cooling systems. They also have an Aluminum friendly version with a suitably absurd name (Hyperkuhl) Both versions are compatible with glycol, and unlike water wetter (which is basically just a detergent with some minor additivies), it’s supposed to have a full complement of their corrosion inhibitors that can be used with pure water cooling systems. It is however not cheap ($50 for a 4-pack of pints, it seems they don’t sell single bottles, at least not directly

https://www.no-rosion.com/

Interestingly, they also sell used coolant analysis services (similar to used oil analysis that some labs do)

Sure... but if I'm spending that much money, I don't just want "better than stock"... I want the best! I live in the Midwest so I don't really encounter overheating much at all, but I plan on a) doing track days in the future, b) adding a tow hitch to facilitate motorcycle track days in the future, and c) going S280 in the future, so I see a radiator upgrade as an inevitability. But I don't want to buy one rad and later find out the other is bigger, or easier to install, or whatever else. So I'm doing my research now.