Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Used 3" 2JR SS Turboback Exhaust

Trader history for stuntdoogie (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
As of right now local buyers only.

Selling as a whole system, not seperating.
The cbe is used and a couple weeks old, and the catted dp is new never installed. $700 Firm. NO TRADES, NO LOW BALLS!!!
I have it in storage out in Northern NJ.
uploadfromtaptalk1403118190644.jpg

Attachments

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Keep the catted. It makes zero sound difference. That's the part you really want to replace anyway.

That's a freaking sweet deal man and if I hadn't just bought a 2j dp and had my custom exh done I'd be all over it!

OP
S

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #12
And wont be going lower than that. If it dont sell oll just hold on to it for the atp turbo whem warranty expires.

OP
S

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #13
bought a cheap piece of crap emerson action cam for $40 to record drive bys...sorry for the horrible quality. need to get a gopro asap.

[video=youtube;yHl12F2hcxE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHl12F2hcxE&feature=youtu.be[/video]

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
haha people must think you're nuts driving in circles around the parking lot...it really does sound good.

OP
S

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #15
LOL yeah there were a couple people in front of an office building smoking cigs with the o_O look

Status
Not open for further replies.