Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Used FiST prices are way up

Mikey456

That looks like my car (except black wheels) with slightly less mileage 25k vs mine at 28k. I’m not sure it’s a one owner car. No precious backup camera though[emoji23]

2017 Ford Fiesta ST, Shadow Black, Recaro seats, Mountune RMM, Swift springs, 5mm rear spacers, Falken 615+ tires

ya my bad on the seats none the less the one out here in Thousand Oaks for 5k less . lol much better deal.
He's in PA, with shipping he'd be in the one in Ventura close to 20k ,and the one local to him is a three year newer car with about 2500.00 more in options and IMO a much more desirable color.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
He's in PA, with shipping he'd be in the one in Ventura close to 20k ,and the one local to him is a three year newer car with about 2500.00 more in options and IMO a much more desirable color.
Ya well I think you missed the point. That was the car in PA was overpriced period. Now as far as color goes thats all up to the person.

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Just got 14k trade in for my 17 with 53k. They listed it for 20k. Few days later dropped to 17500 after they likely realized it was missing the orange recaros that they listed it having……. It did sell in a week though even with the base seats lol