Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Using the empty button slots next to the "ESC OFF" and Interior Lighting buttons

I've been window shopping some... exterior lighting additions for my ST and was looking around the interior for switch locations. I Noticed the "ESC OFF" and interior lighting buttons look like they're each in a 2 button slot. Has anyone looked at these switches to see if you could populate the other slot with a similar switch? I can get the whole assembly on Ebay, like this one
1556223670689.png

But I don't know if that section on the left is a necessary part of the switch or just a cover for the empty slot. I was hoping to put a duplicate of the interior lighting switch on the drivers side and have it control a simple on/off toggle, as buttons tend to do. I might just buy one to mess around with, but if anyone can save me $25 maybe I can make my other car run >_<

I'm not above a little bit of dremel work, I just don't know whats inside the mystical black box

OP
Sanity
Thread Starter #2
I was planning on doing a different wiring job on them anyway so that's no problem. I forgot about the heated seat options, that sounds like exactly what I'm looking for. The momentary to toggle can be solved too, thanks!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

OP
Sanity
Thread Starter #3
No problem. The part numbers for the switches that you're looking for are SW7328 (passenger) and SW7329 (driver).
You, sir, are a lifesaver! Well, more like Time saver avoiding slogging through shitty eBay listings haha. Appreciate it a ton!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Does anyone know of someone making aftermarket replacements? I am planning on wiring up a garage door open and would like to use the blank on the passenger’s side.

I'd like to bump this thread. Love the idea of using a blank spot for some potential aux lighting / accessories.

Ford Community Posts