Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

V_2's Green Machine

OP
V_2

V_2

Thread Starter #101
Absolutely...I'm liking working with them so much that I'm thinking about switching over to farm bureau.

OP
V_2

V_2

Thread Starter #104
congrats! how soon before the DHM kit goes back in? Are you going to wait for some shake down miles to pass first?
I'll wait a few thousand miles, as long as I can, to be sure no immediate warranty concerns show up. That should give plenty of time for my intercooler to get here. I'm getting another oil drain tube and downpipe gasket too.

Waiting for cobb to send me a new AP license so I can at least start running a stage 1 tune. And hoping to get the symposer deleted asap. Also going to order some new rotors and bp20 pads since I have the brakes off.

I have the Rado wheels on my 16 FiST and it's definitely not red. It could be regional (ie Canada). I believe in the US, to get the red calipers, you have to get the black rims for the 16 models.
Good point! That might be it. I initially thought mine wouldn't come with them because when you use the website in Canada to "build the car", the calipers are only red when you select the black wheels. It's weird!

Or like others are saying, it could have been a snafu at the plant. Mine was an early build too.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I'll wait a few thousand miles, as long as I can, to be sure no immediate warranty concerns show up. That should give plenty of time for my intercooler to get here. I'm getting another oil drain tube and downpipe gasket too.

Waiting for cobb to send me a new AP license so I can at least start running a stage 1 tune. And hoping to get the symposer deleted asap. Also going to order some new rotors and bp20 pads since I have the brakes off.
Wilwood GT rings, or something else??

Black wheels with red calipers '16 here. April 2015 build date. I did ask for that combo though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
V_2

V_2

Thread Starter #111
My build date was 7/15, btw.

I'm just replacing the HP32 rotors. They do really well with the BP20 pads for what I use them for.

Glad you're still in a Fiesta, after all is said and done. Also glad you got some of your good parts back from the old ride. How are you doing physically?

OP
V_2

V_2

Thread Starter #113
Glad you're still in a Fiesta, after all is said and done. Also glad you got some of your good parts back from the old ride. How are you doing physically?
At this point, I wouldn't even know I had been in an accident if I didn't have a nice scar on my arm. That care took good care of me.