Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Vibra Technics motor mounts and Whoosh 2 point brace

DangerMouse

Installed the Vibra Technics motor mounts and Whoosh 2 point brace today. Already have Whiteline rear sway bar, Mishimoto trunk brace and Revo rear motor mount. I honestly wasn't expecting to notice much of a difference but I did. I only did the mounts as preventative maintenance since the oem mounts like to fail. Car hooks up so good now, feels quicker and eager to go, corners amazing. Im on stock suspension for now. Waiting on a back ordered koni strut, might end up going with coilovers if it doesn't get here soon.

I don't notice any more noise or vibration at idle over just having the Revo rear mount. I'm very happy and working on my car never goes this smooth and enjoyable. I'm just waiting for something stupid to happen hahaha.

Attachments

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
How are the vibes from those mounts? I've been curious....especially with the A/c on.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
DangerMouse

DangerMouse

Thread Starter #3
How are the vibes from those mounts? I've been curious....especially with the A/c on.

Hahaha you always crack me up.

I rarely use ac but for you I will try it out and let you know. So far I have only put about 20 miles on them but I am way more than impressed. I was expecting race car vibes and really there is no difference over the Revo rear mount by itself.

Even after 500 miles, I still get a good amount of NVH from my TTR engine and trans mounts, which are pretty damn beefy. Upgraded from a Cobb rmm to an AWR 88 at the same sime, so that may be part of it. After flashing Cobb's ots stage 2, installing an FSWerks short shift adaptor and swapping in 2L of Ravenol, my car hooks every gear like I'm flicking a switch. The oem mounts were ridiculously slack at only 4K miles and the new NVH is totally worth it. Expecting the AZ summer heat to speed up the break in. I only put about 60 miles a week on mine, so it's taking a while to reach TTRs stated 1000 miles.

OP
DangerMouse

DangerMouse

Thread Starter #5

Drove with ac on today for a bit. Definitely some vibrations at idle but nothing crazy. Just feel it in the seat a little. Doesn't shake the whole car. No annoying extra rattles.

PunkST

2000 Post Club
That passenger mount is gonna pair real well with my mountune and pierce 6 point. Driver will habe to wait a bit.