Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Video Article: Why {Small} Cars are Disappearing

OP
Intuit

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #21
Agree to disagree wish you weren't so awkward have a good one.
So you complain about others unleashing personal insults, only to throw one yourself. Consider what the actual problem may be...

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
So you complain about others unleashing personal insults, only to throw one yourself. Consider what the actual problem may be...
You obviously don't know what that's from.

First that's not insult and there's a big difference between an insult if you take it as that, and having a platform that allows racism. And it heavily does there's hundreds of articles written about how destructive nextdoor is to people of color. Oh but it can be deleted doesn't matter all it takes is it to be posted one time and it can ruin someone's life it is a terrible platform that allows people publicly to be racist. nextdoor is moderated by individuals that's a terrible platform it allows individuals to make decisions on what's allowed and what's not when it should only be moderated by nextdoor employees. If they can't afford it they have a failed business model it is very easy to block certain words they choose not to so

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
Intuit

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #23
You obviously don't know what that's from.

1611418071216.png

@Ford ST - Yeah you just proved that you didn't leave NextDoor, NextDoor left you.

First that's not insult and there's a big difference between an insult if you take it as that, and having a platform that allows racism. And it heavily does there's hundreds of articles written about how destructive nextdoor is to people of color. Oh but it can be deleted doesn't matter all it takes is it to be posted one time and it can ruin someone's life it is a terrible platform that allows people publicly to be racist. nextdoor is moderated by individuals that's a terrible platform it allows individuals to make decisions on what's allowed and what's not when it should only be moderated by nextdoor employees. If they can't afford it they have a failed business model it is very easy to block certain words they choose not to do this is a terrible.
Just saw this edit. I don't know the reference. Take from a person "of color", that is a myth. ND as a whole isn't destructive to people "of color" at all. Please do not believe people who say that. I'll grant the point that there are neighborhoods that aren't moderated well. Rather than a reflection of the platform, it may merely be a (poor) reflection of that neighborhood. Trolls have ruined many a forum. ND is a little different in that it's actually a conglomeration of many sub-forums. It is up to those members to appeal to moderators beyond their neighborhood.

Last edited:

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
@Ford ST - Yeah you just proved that you didn't leave NextDoor, NextDoor left you.
Nextdoor left me because I have a problem with discrimination and racism interesting. nextdoor left me because I have a problem with child abuse, animal abuse and calling the cops on people just because I don't understand them very interesting.

I don't like to argue but you pissed me off this morning by putting me in a group of people.
My email to them was literally I'm tired of being part of a platform that allows racism and discrimination.
Another issue of nextdoor you can't delete your account unless you email them.

Maybe next time when people say they deleted a social media account don't put them in the boat with terrorists.

Last edited:

Ford ST

2000 Post Club

Just saw this edit. I don't know the reference. Take from a person "of color", that is a myth. ND as a whole isn't destructive to people "of color" at all. Please do not believe people who say that. I'll grant the point that there are neighborhoods that aren't moderated well. Rather than a reflection of the platform, it may merely be a (poor) reflection of that neighborhood. Trolls have ruined many a forum. ND is a little different in that it's actually a conglomeration of many sub-forums. It is up to those members to appeal to moderators beyond their neighborhood.
I believe it is more harmful than good and I'm just going to leave it at that. If someone wants to start a platform for lost pets I fully support it the only reason I even used it anyway. Gardening and just helping others would also be a great platform and I believe that was the original intent, but it has been destroyed by trolls. Trolls cannot be warned trolls need to be blocked permanently.

That would be from the show letterkenny it's made in Canada very successful show.

"I wish you weren't so awkward" refers to his very good friend who often makes conversations just a little bit uncomfortable.

OP
Intuit

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #26
......... Maybe next time when people say they deleted a social media account don't put them in the boat with terrorists.
I've been seeing this 'I'm leaving social media.' push a lot and in various different areas from personal conversations to automotive forums, only since Donald was kicked off. You'll notice I said, "... many of his fans were in-turn attempting to trick others ...". Didn't say you were a fanatic. But it's possible you may have been tricked by one of his fanatics; either directly or indirectly.

For prior expressed reasons, I don't think leaving was the best response. You could've helped redress the problems you may have witnessed. When people like you leave, the trolls win.

That would be from the show letterkenny it's made in Canada very successful show.

"I wish you weren't so awkward" refers to his very good friend who often makes conversations just a little bit uncomfortable.
One thing I absolutely HATE about censorship, is it prevents people from hashing out misunderstandings. You're good. 👍