Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiestas in videos games

I spend a lot of time with the Focus ST in Gran Turismo. A friend of mine has PSVR with a wheel and pedals as well. Has taken awhile to get competent in that environment but it feels a lot like pushing the Fiesta.

There's mods available for assetto corsa. I have a stock one and also a 300whp one but the 300 whp one is severely lacking front grip
If the one you're describing is the one I'm thinking of, I was very unimpressed and have basically never used it. The WRC Fiestas are well done, but AC handling isn't my favorite and I could never seem to tweak it sufficiently to be nice to use. And they're of course AWD and high horsepower, but I do love them.

As far as handling is concerned I ended up getting one of the EK9 Civics included with the Shutoko Revival Project (I believe by Esprit3905) pretty close and while it's not identical particularly in regards to powerband, the lines are right and that's all I really care about at the end of the day. Ended up doing the same with the FK2 in Gran Turismo 7 which also unfortunately lacks the Fiesta, but that I got set up closer to my roommate's Veloster N as it's a more correct comparison. The fundamentals are pretty similar though and I actually ended up enjoying GT7 more as a training tool than AC, which was unexpected. The quality control and consistency in tuning settings probably helps, nothing like downloading a car for AC and having wildly different options that on the surface should be the same.

If the one you're describing is the one I'm thinking of, I was very unimpressed and have basically never used it. The WRC Fiestas are well done, but AC handling isn't my favorite .
The stock one I have drives very similar to mine when I put the same alignment specs on it. It is loads faster than my non turbo model tho lol. But again, the physics are what I mostly care about and that one is spot on. If I had more money to spend on my dumb daily I already know what I could do to make it better lol.

Salganaza

Active Duty U.S. Army
That's pretty cool that your Fiesta ST is in CSR2 drag racing! It's always exciting to see your own car featured in a game. If you're into gaming and cars, you might want to explore some other games that feature the Fiesta ST. And hey, speaking of games, have you ever tried any games you get paid to play? They're a fun way to enjoy your gaming hobby and earn a little extra cash on the side.

Last edited:

IsabelaDalton

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Oh, the joy of finding our rides in games! Fiesta ST in CSR2 is a blast. I spotted it in Forza Horizon 4, too. It looks like a dream! And I also love games with cash app rewards. Have you taken it for a virtual spin elsewhere? Let's share our favorite Fiesta gaming moments!

Last edited: