Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

VMS drag wheels on daily driver?

I really like the look of these wheels. Would regular tires be ok on these, and would they be strong enough for potholes and whatever the road throws at you. Thanks.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I really like the look of these wheels. Would regular tires be ok on these, and would they be strong enough for potholes and whatever the road throws at you. Thanks.
They say Street legal....maybe Ron@whoosh will chime in*

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
I use to daily an old foxbody Mustang with 3.5" wide skinnies in front and shiit brakes. Im still alive.

Dont drive like a morAn and you'll be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
GreenenvyFiST
Thread Starter #6
I use to daily an old foxbody Mustang with 3.5" wide skinnies in front and shiit brakes. Im still alive.

Dont drive like a morAn and you'll be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol, I was going to do 8 inch wheels

I thought about this awhile back. If I remember correctly the offset is 10, so they will poke a bit unfortunately. It would look awaeomse.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
And some people smoke for 30 years without seeing adverse health effects; but that doesn't make it smart.
And some people have good genes and are resistant to death says the 90 year old in the extended care facilities smoking a pack a day of camel non-filters since they were 13 years old. They are all carved out of wood too and their skin is like leather!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk