Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

WeatherTech window deflectors (front and rear)

Trader history for AlrightyThen (0)

I got these so I could leave windows cracked in the summer and not worry about surprise rain showers. Alas, I just don't like how they look on the car. These are the LIGHT TINT version and are in good condition, I don't see any scratches on them. My ST is a 2014, but I believe these fit 15s and 16s too since the body has not changed. Local pick up preferred, I'm in Tulsa OK. $60. PM if interested, Thanks!

View attachment 10854 View attachment 10855

OP
AlrightyThen
Thread Starter #5
Nope no problem like that, I'm just not into the look.

OP
AlrightyThen
Thread Starter #8
Sure, I don't have a pic of them on, but these take 0.5 seconds to put on so I will do that this evening and snap a pic.

OP
AlrightyThen
Thread Starter #12
Here are some on car pics. The reason I listed this as local only was because I went to FedEx before even posting this to get some shipping quotes and they wanted to charge $55 JUST FOR SHIPPING, which I thought was crazy. I've got some PMs for some shipping quotes so tomorrow I'll give UPS or usps a try and get some shipping quotes.

View attachment 10871 View attachment 10872 View attachment 10873 View attachment 10874

OP
AlrightyThen
Thread Starter #14
Yeah I know right. Just got back from UPS, got some shipping quotes for you guys that have given me zips. Basically, shipping would be $50 to $60, before even talking about a box (I don't have a box). If someone really wants these for $120 shipped no problem, but that is more then I paid new (I think they were $115 from WeatherTech). So this deal really only makes sense for local pick up. Anyone in the Tulsa OKC area let me know!!!

Holy cow! what makes it so expensive? do they price by weight or by size? must be by size, because those can't weigh much at all! it's too bad the everyday guy can't ship something like that for a decent price, when all the manufacturers/retailers can ship most stuff for free (no additional cost to the buyer, that is).

Holy cow! what makes it so expensive? do they price by weight or by size? must be by size, because those can't weigh much at all! it's too bad the everyday guy can't ship something like that for a decent price, when all the manufacturers/retailers can ship most stuff for free (no additional cost to the buyer, that is).
FedEx and UPS go off dimensions as well as weight.

For items like this, it's all about dimensions.

Also, going directly to FedEx or UPS and not their "stores" will cut some of the cost down.

As for boxes, check local skateboard or bicycle shops.

I'd pay like $15-20 for shipping but not $50-60

OP
AlrightyThen
Thread Starter #18
Deflectors sold to [MENTION=4089]Wcyracer[/MENTION]. Thanks!