Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Barely Used WeatherTech Dark Tint Window Visors

Trader history for Kip2MyLou (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Had them on for like a month, didn't like them so took them off. Only minor problem is the 3M tape for the back ones aren't as "sticky" now so would need new 3M or other type of sticking material to keep them in the seal of the back windows. Front ones are mint.

Located in Gaithersburg, MD. Would prefer local pick up but willing to ship. $90 pick up. $100 shipped, but open to offers also.

OP
Kip2MyLou

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #7
Only the rears. The fronts are easy to install and remove at a whim.
What he said. They're in channel but need the 3m to stay in there. There's still some 3m left, just will need some more I think.

Had mine installed for a couple years now. Had issues with the rears falling out after a while, used gorilla glue double sided tape. Not sure I can take them out now. lol

OP
Kip2MyLou

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #11
Had mine installed for a couple years now. Had issues with the rears falling out after a while, used gorilla glue double sided tape. Not sure I can take them out now. lol
Didn't really like the look so just looking to get rid of them. They're just laying around the house.

Open to offer. Looking to get rid of quick anybody!!!

OP
Kip2MyLou

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #14
Still available to offers. Just looking to get out of the house! Hit me up!!

front and rears are in-channel, correct?
ill do some math between rent, car payment, payday and give you offer tomorrow hopefully.

OP
Kip2MyLou

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #16
front and rears are in-channel, correct?
ill do some math between rent, car payment, payday and give you offer tomorrow hopefully.
Okay sounds good. Shipping will probably be a good bit so the price isn't that negotiable but I'm wiling to work something if you're really interested.

OP
Kip2MyLou

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #17
Still here. Price drop to $90, but not shipped. If you're interested let me know and we can figure out the shipping situation. Open to all reasonable offers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.