Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Wet Okole seat covers for Recaros

Upper drivers side seat cover that suffers most of the bolster wear is now $1200 from Ford. My guess is soon NLA. Seat protection is looking like a must have. Wet Okoles at $300-350 not cheap but looks like best option. Anybody have these? Review?

Attachments

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
I have not used their seat covers, but I do have a technique for getting into and out of the car that can prevent most of the wear on that upper driver's side seat bolster.
What I do is take my left hand and grip that part of the bolster. Then I slide my back over the back of my left hand to get into the seat.I do the same thing when I'm getting out.This protects the seat because the back of my left hand is preventing my back from rubbing against that part of the seat.
It's a simple technique, but it works great, I've used this for many years with different cars, and have had almost no wear on that upper driver side seat bolster.

Last edited:
OP
G
Thread Starter #3
Yeah, tried that for a while, couldn't make it stick as a habit.