Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What parts are we looking for as a community?

DHM1

1000 Post Club
As some of you might know or read when I came on this forum I planed on making ST specific parts. I am close to production on a few things that I will be selling here soon. I have already talked to the Mods and once I am ready for sale he will bump me to vendor status.

That being said I wanted to take a minute and see if there was anything else small that we could use or need to make.

*Sound Symposer plug kits
*Billet Battery hold downs
*Ram Air Scoops
*Mini Battery Kit
*Custom Fit Catch Can
*Bolt in Roll cage
*Harness Bar

Those are a few ideas. Please let me know what you guys think.

Russ

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Good to hear!

- Will your OCC design be baffled or just an empty can??

- And is this the type of blanking plug your considering on offering for the symposer?

Turbosmart plug.jpg

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #7
Good to hear!

- Will your OCC design be baffled or just an empty can??

- And is this the type of blanking plug your considering on offering for the symposer?

View attachment 2754
The catch can would be a full baffled can in two types full race (vent to atmosphere) and Street (circulated to intake).

The blanking plug would be a custom plug that is meant for our cars and can come with an option with nice silicon hose and new clamps. Instead of the factory curved rubber line.

I even though about doing Atmosphere BOV adapters for were the sound symposer goes for popular BOV's like Tial, Greddy, etc.

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #9
What about some kind of adapter or throttle body spacer to allow for easy manifold vacuum access for gauges or BOV's also increase plenum volume maybe make a little more power. Probably not much but between the extra ports, maybe a nitrous port, and more plenum volume might be worth the lower cost I could sell them for.

Russ

I know there has been interest in a new/lighter hood (with possible vents/scoops). Also, there are only 2 rear wing add ons: the one from mountune and the other from 3D carbon. The tripple R front splitter is also popular, but it isn't pre-drilled for NA FiSTs, so additional drilling is required. It would be nice to have another front splitter option for the NA FiST.

Here are a few more ideas:
Hydraulic strut for the hood
Improved oil dip stick
An auto open/close for all windows/sunroof with just one press

A catch can would be nice.

What sort of ram air scoops are we talking about?

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #13
I know there has been interest in a new/lighter hood (with possible vents/scoops). Also, there are only 2 rear wing add ons: the one from mountune and the other from 3D carbon. The tripple R front splitter is also popular, but it isn't pre-drilled for NA FiSTs, so additional drilling is required. It would be nice to have another front splitter option for the NA FiST.
Not planning on doing any kind of work like that. I specialize in high quality fabrication, engines, and tuning. I would out of my house. So doing big projects like new hoods or spoilers would not be something I am interested in.

Here are a few more ideas:
Hydraulic strut for the hood
Improved oil dip stick
An auto open/close for all windows/sunroof with just one press
Hood strut I like

What are we talking for a dipstick?

lol I wish on the window but as far as I know its a wiring and body control thing.

A catch can would be nice.

What sort of ram air scoops are we talking about?
I was thinking something close to what the focus has were it ties into the airbox and mounts and allows air from the front grill into the filter in a more direct route.

Russ

That would be something I'd be interested in, I don't think I'll upgrade my airbox since I've read it won't make a huge difference. I've already got a drop in filter so that could work beautifully if it's relatively cheap.

Not sure if you can make this but it seems like the High Pressure Fuel Pump is a limiting factor for our cars. here is a link to a brief discussion:
http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/3314-HPFP-limit
I've heard the issue brought up in other threads, but I have no clue if this is something that you can tackle. Just throwing out some ideas!

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #16
Not sure if you can make this but it seems like the High Pressure Fuel Pump is a limiting factor for our cars. here is a link to a brief discussion:
http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/3314-HPFP-limit
I've heard the issue brought up in other threads, but I have no clue if this is something that you can tackle. Just throwing out some ideas!
I am going to PRI and plan on talking with some of my fuel contacts in person about this issue and see what the options are. I know other Makes have upgrades so its only a matter of time before i figure out and test what we need to grow our fuel system.

Russ

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Global window up/down is now on the 2015 FiST.

Dave
Have you witnessed global open? Mine is a '15 and I'm following the Ford instructions and it doesn't global open. I must admit, I haven't tried global close yet though.

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #19
Not a big fan pulling from the map source or changing were the map sensor is. But yes I did know about this thank you.

My 2015 is not global either still has two separate switches not like the focus is which someone was asking about but I would not be interested anyways.

Those hood struts are a good deal even if they are over seas.

A lot of the parts are available there but if I can offer them for the same cost and get them shipped to you in a couple days you cant beat that!

Russ

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
A lot of the parts are available there but if I can offer them for the same cost and get them shipped to you in a couple days you cant beat that!

Russ
Then you should become a Vendor on this forum.

Dave