Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Where to buy Dekagrams?

Hey all,

Was looking into getting a set of 16” Dekagrams and wanted to know if anyone has bought them recently? Specifically where they got them. With COVID delays I don’t really trust a lot of websites supposed availability and prices.

Jabbit

2000 Post Club

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Why do they only sell the 16" wheels?
Because tire choice wise believe it or not we have the most options in 16 with 205/45 that can run wide like my Federal RS Pro’s that have a 8.1 section width. To 215/45 16’s from several brands. To 225/45 16 in several brands as well. In 17 we have two choices tire wise stock at 205/40 and 215/45 problem with 17’s is they ride hard. Our cars were never designed for 17’s unibody wise. It was designed around 15’s and 16’s.
15’s selection is ok and the wheels are light but cannot always clear big brakes . 16’s make a great compromise between the two as you can fit big brakes under several models and the tires choices which also improves the ride of the car.
Plus there are several light weight wheels offered in 16 for our cars. Of course Dekagrams are one the premier ones being flow formed i.e semi forged and strong and only weigh 14.6 pounds. need anymore info why? :ROFLMAO:

pixelzombie

Because tire choice wise believe it or not we have the most options in 16 with 205/45 that can run wide like my Federal RS Pro’s that have a 8.1 section width. To 215/45 16’s from several brands. To 225/45 16 in several brands as well. In 17 we have two choices tire wise stock at 205/40 and 215/45 problem with 17’s is they ride hard. Our cars were never designed for 17’s unibody wise. It was designed around 15’s and 16’s.
15’s selection is ok and the wheels are light but cannot always clear big brakes . 16’s make a great compromise between the two as you can fit big brakes under several models and the tires choices which also improves the ride of the car.
Plus there are several light weight wheels offered in 16 for our cars. Of course Dekagrams are one the premier ones being flow formed i.e semi forged and strong and only weigh 14.6 pounds. need anymore info why? :ROFLMAO:
Interesting info to keep in mind. So how do they fit 18's on the new UK models of the FiST?

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Interesting info to keep in mind. So how do they fit 18's on the new UK models of the FiST?
Its a totally new chassis its a MK8 not a MK7.5 . The car has a lot of redesign. The rear springs are radically different to retain handling but get a better ride for example, The car itself is wider. The Recaros were redesigned to be more comfortable. The interior is much NIcer and modern as well.

There are a lot of changes and yet they did manage to retain the playfulness that the car is known for. They most likely designed the wheel wells to better fit larger wheels overall due to all of this. Look at pics of it parked next to a MK 7.5.