Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Where to get colored seatbelts installed?

ORANGEST

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
There are only a handful of cosmetic modifications I'd like to accomplish in 2024. One of them is to get a vinyl sunstrip and another is to get the antenna deleted at the same time I get my roof resprayed (since they don't sell carbon roofs and the worst paint blemish on the car is on the roof and portions of my antenna's plastic base are melted and disfigured\marred)... but I've decided that while doing these two things, I'd like to get orange seatbelts. Where do I get orange seatbelts, and more importantly, where could I get them installed in the VA\DC\MD area? --I'd really not like to do this myself as I hear it's more involved than expected. Or... alternately, convince me that I should just do this myself? Any experiences, tips, horror stories, success stories, etc would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!