Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Where to get flywheel bolts?

Hello,
Getting a spec stage 2 clutch and flywheel and I heard that I need to get new flywheel bolts because they cannot be reused. My car has 65k miles. I cant find any online somehow, do any of you know where I can get them or have any recommendations? Thank you

OP
S
Thread Starter #2
I know we share the same clutch as a focus st, could it be that I should be looking for focus st flywheel bolts?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hello,
Getting a spec stage 2 clutch and flywheel and I heard that I need to get new flywheel bolts because they cannot be reused. My car has 65k miles. I cant find any online somehow, do any of you know where I can get them or have any recommendations? Thank you
It doesn't come with new Flywheel mounting bolts? i know sometimes with that change in design the aftermarket flywheels wont use OEM bolts and the Aftermarket kit comes with them. i Know my RTS kit came with its own bolts.

OP
S
Thread Starter #5
I got a SPEC clutch and called to confirm it came with bolts, they said it comes with "cover bolts" and not flywheel bolts, I assume that means there are bolts for the pressure plate but not the flywheel. I found some on ebay though.