Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Which CAI to buy

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Maybe mine is an older design for the crossover pipe, I got mine a year ago and it was powder coated not cerakoted(ended up wrapping it in heat reflective tape anyway after the fact)

I had very little issues getting the whole intake apart multiple times. It's a lot easier with the cowl off as you can twist it on pretty easily but the same may not be true I'd Ron changed the design/coating since.
the mountune hose was super tight and the cerakote feels kinda like sandpaper - it’s very stock looking like ABS plastic but that porous surface locked that mountune hose on there like a beast lol

I just got the Mishimoto cold air intake about two weeks ago and it fit just right and of course I got it because it’s carb legal.
It not as loud as the Injen which is what I had before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
I just got the Mishimoto cold air intake about two weeks ago and it fit just right and of course I got it because it’s carb legal.
It not as loud as the Injen which is what I had before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
interesting, I thought the mishi kinda dropped off the map after some forum drama.
What years is it CARB for?