Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Which Fiesta ST Exhaust System did you purchase?

Which Fiesta ST Exhaust System did you purchase?

• 2J-Racing

Votes: 15 3.5%
  • Borla

Votes: 9 2.1%
  • Cobb

Votes: 82 19.1%
  • Custom Performance Engineering

Votes: 27 6.3%
  • FSWerks

Votes: 37 8.6%
  • Magnaflow

Votes: 10 2.3%
  • MBRP

Votes: 82 19.1%
  • Milltek

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • MRT Rally Sport

Votes: 7 1.6%
  • Scorpian

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Injen

Votes: 11 2.6%
  • Modern Automotive Performance

Votes: 26 6.1%
  • Mountune

Votes: 36 8.4%
  • Custom

Votes: 16 3.7%
  • TSUDO

Votes: 10 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 40 9.3%

• Total voters

CSM

1000 Post Club
it really is, the tips are a lil wonky looking but I still like it and being that im almost 40 I didn't want too loud, plus I leave for work at 5 am dont wanna go waking everyone up. but oh that sweet sweet grumble when i get on it
Whats up with your tips? I personally like the smaller OEM style tips. I had to keep the OEM hangers at the rear because the Torque solutions hangers were so short the tips were tuching my bumper

joesiris

its not that there is something wrong with them, they kinda have the look like they have a tube over a tube, but it makes them unique 20200121_151912.jpg SmartSelect_20200121-153914_Chrome.jpg

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
its not that there is something wrong with them, they kinda have the look like they have a tube over a tube, but it makes them unique View attachment 27156 View attachment 27157
Is just considered a Beauty Mark! Looks dam good when all on and sounding like a disturbed mountain lion.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
its not that there is something wrong with them, they kinda have the look like they have a tube over a tube, but it makes them unique View attachment 27156 View attachment 27157
Not a big fan of any twin tip outlets, but those would look great if Black Glacier Cerakoted (polished/chrome looks way too 'factory' for me), and is exactly what I will do if I ever change out to the Thermal system (from my CP-E Nexus system). [wink]

Anyone with Flowmaster American Thunder cat-back? I’m about to pull the trigger on purchasing them for my first mod.

Brianmc27

Anyone with Flowmaster American Thunder cat-back? I’m about to pull the trigger on purchasing them for my first mod.
I have it. I love it. Sounds fairly aggressive but very little drone. It pops on decel when the engine is cold, and will make fun noises in the canyons on downshift.

View: https://youtu.be/DarOV95W_1Q

Let's see which exhaust system did everyone purchase.

• 2J-Racing
  • Borla
  • Cobb
  • Cobra Sport
  • Custom Performance Engineering
  • FSWerks
  • Loder1899
  • Magnaflow
  • MBRP
  • Milltek
  • MRT Rally Sport
  • Scorpian
  • Injen
  • Custom
I kind of wish this could be a compound survey. Which system did you purchase, and are you happy with the product?

Brianmc27

Thanks for the intel Brian. Definitely going to execute the purchase. Love the sound!
You got it!

I will add that I replaced the rear 2 Flowmaster hangers with Torque Solutions hangers (shorter) to get my tips to snug up tighter.

You may get them closer from your install with the provided tips, but if not, that’s a solution.

LILIKE16ST

View: https://youtu.be/R2KOM1J2n3Q

3 inch whoosh catless dp
3 inch cpe catback
love the exhaust I think it sounds real good its aggressive when you want it to be but if you take it easy you can make it fairly quiet considering I'm catless and full 3 inch. And once you get on the highway it dont drone much at all not having a cat prob helps and also that helmholtz resonator on the back of the cpe catback really makes a difference. Well worth the 724 bucks I paid for the catback brand new shipped to my door. I really need to upgrade the exhaust mounts now that I have a full 3 inch exhaust it hits the underside of the car sometimes on bumps and stuff...now I see why everyone upgrades their mounts with a catback...never noticed any issues with the stock one but it was also 3/4 inch smaller.

highly recommend this exhaust setup and my car already being fbo x37 turbo on e30 with only the stock catback left stock...it really made a difference on my mpg. For some reason I'm consistently getting 3+ mpg better on average since the catback install. That is a sure sign the system is more efficient and likely picked up power (feels like it did and it spools up quicker and more effortless on the hit in lower rpms.)
the catbacks may not do much on stockish cars but on a car with a hybrid or big turbo that is flowing enough air to take advantage of a larger exhaust it definately makes a difference. I got 280 whp on vdyno with the same mods minus catback in 50 degree weather so now that weather is cooling down I am gonna log it in 50ish degree weather on the same road and see if my feeling is correct about picking up power.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
View: https://youtu.be/R2KOM1J2n3Q

3 inch whoosh catless dp
3 inch cpe catback
love the exhaust I think it sounds real good its aggressive when you want it to be but if you take it easy you can make it fairly quiet considering I'm catless and full 3 inch. And once you get on the highway it dont drone much at all not having a cat prob helps and also that helmholtz resonator on the back of the cpe catback really makes a difference. Well worth the 724 bucks I paid for the catback brand new shipped to my door. I really need to upgrade the exhaust mounts now that I have a full 3 inch exhaust it hits the underside of the car sometimes on bumps and stuff...now I see why everyone upgrades their mounts with a catback...never noticed any issues with the stock one but it was also 3/4 inch smaller.

highly recommend this exhaust setup and my car already being fbo x37 turbo on e30 with only the stock catback left stock...it really made a difference on my mpg. For some reason I'm consistently getting 3+ mpg better on average since the catback install. That is a sure sign the system is more efficient and likely picked up power (feels like it did and it spools up quicker and more effortless on the hit in lower rpms.)
the catbacks may not do much on stockish cars but on a car with a hybrid or big turbo that is flowing enough air to take advantage of a larger exhaust it definately makes a difference. I got 280 whp on vdyno with the same mods minus catback in 50 degree weather so now that weather is cooling down I am gonna log it in 50ish degree weather on the same road and see if my feeling is correct about picking up power.
The cp-e drones a lil but God I love e the sound. I have had mine for a couple years now. Still love to hear it every time.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
The cp-e drones a lil but God I love e the sound. I have had mine for a couple years now. Still love to hear it every time.

Also, I still think that the CP-E twin tips, with their stagger, look THE best out of all of the other twin tip outlet systems, especially when they are black Cerakoted. [wink] [:)]

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Also, I still think that the CP-E twin tips, with their stagger, look THE best out of all of the other twin tip outlet systems, especially when they are black Cerakoted. [wink] [:)]
I need to find a shop near me to get them coated.