Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Which Fiesta ST Exhaust System did you purchase?

Which Fiesta ST Exhaust System did you purchase?

• 2J-Racing

Votes: 11 2.8%
  • Borla

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Cobb

Votes: 74 19.0%
  • Custom Performance Engineering

Votes: 26 6.7%
  • FSWerks

Votes: 36 9.3%
  • Magnaflow

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • MBRP

Votes: 77 19.8%
  • Milltek

Votes: 16 4.1%
  • MRT Rally Sport

Votes: 6 1.5%
  • Scorpian

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Injen

Votes: 11 2.8%
  • Modern Automotive Performance

Votes: 25 6.4%
  • Mountune

Votes: 34 8.7%
  • Custom

Votes: 16 4.1%
  • TSUDO

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Other

Votes: 28 7.2%

• Total voters

CSM

it really is, the tips are a lil wonky looking but I still like it and being that im almost 40 I didn't want too loud, plus I leave for work at 5 am dont wanna go waking everyone up. but oh that sweet sweet grumble when i get on it
Whats up with your tips? I personally like the smaller OEM style tips. I had to keep the OEM hangers at the rear because the Torque solutions hangers were so short the tips were tuching my bumper

joesiris

Premium Account
its not that there is something wrong with them, they kinda have the look like they have a tube over a tube, but it makes them unique 20200121_151912.jpg SmartSelect_20200121-153914_Chrome.jpg

TyphoonFiST

7000 Post Club
Premium Account
its not that there is something wrong with them, they kinda have the look like they have a tube over a tube, but it makes them unique View attachment 27156 View attachment 27157
Is just considered a Beauty Mark! Looks dam good when all on and sounding like a disturbed mountain lion.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
its not that there is something wrong with them, they kinda have the look like they have a tube over a tube, but it makes them unique View attachment 27156 View attachment 27157
Not a big fan of any twin tip outlets, but those would look great if Black Glacier Cerakoted (polished/chrome looks way too 'factory' for me), and is exactly what I will do if I ever change out to the Thermal system (from my CP-E Nexus system). [wink]

Anyone with Flowmaster American Thunder cat-back? I’m about to pull the trigger on purchasing them for my first mod.

Anyone with Flowmaster American Thunder cat-back? I’m about to pull the trigger on purchasing them for my first mod.
I have it. I love it. Sounds fairly aggressive but very little drone. It pops on decel when the engine is cold, and will make fun noises in the canyons on downshift.

View: https://youtu.be/DarOV95W_1Q

The Cuzi

Premium Account
Let's see which exhaust system did everyone purchase.

• 2J-Racing
  • Borla
  • Cobb
  • Cobra Sport
  • Custom Performance Engineering
  • FSWerks
  • Loder1899
  • Magnaflow
  • MBRP
  • Milltek
  • MRT Rally Sport
  • Scorpian
  • Injen
  • Custom
I kind of wish this could be a compound survey. Which system did you purchase, and are you happy with the product?

Thanks for the intel Brian. Definitely going to execute the purchase. Love the sound!
You got it!

I will add that I replaced the rear 2 Flowmaster hangers with Torque Solutions hangers (shorter) to get my tips to snug up tighter.

You may get them closer from your install with the provided tips, but if not, that’s a solution.