Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

White wheels, black FiST?

green_henry

1000 Post Club
I think it would look great, but it depends on how often you wash your car because they're going to get dirty quickly.

Last edited:
OP
Melow
Thread Starter #7

I may be a little bias....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea, you're pic is what got me thinking about it. Do you ever regret going with white? I wash my car about 1-2 times a week, so keeping them clean isn't an issue.

Mikey456

Not for me. Someone had some white 1552 on a black car in the forum. I’m happy with black wheels/black car. Maybe grey or bronze would go well together on a black car. Although someone on the forum had Kawasaki green sparco wheels a while back. But I feel if u do that u should also color accent the car too in which he did had blue calipers instead of red and some other matching or better contrasting color accents.
I like the OEM wheels because they remind me of the wheels on a Lamborghini Gallardo. That’s also the nice thing about the white cars. They are really a blank slate and you can be more creative with color schemes if u want to customize ur car.
My 2 cents.

Yea, you're pic is what got me thinking about it. Do you ever regret going with white? I wash my car about 1-2 times a week, so keeping them clean isn't an issue.
Nope, not at all. I wash my car minimum of 2 times a week if weather permits, and I try to wipe my wheels down everyday. What I do regret is getting a black car...

But now I both struggles. Car gets dirty in 5sec, wheels get dirty the moment I hit the brakes.

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
Nope but I don't like white cars or wheels.
It's not about what I like it's about what you like. I would invest into some nice soft non-abrasive wheel cleaning brushes, keep them waxed, and just use regular car soap to keep them clean.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Erick_V

Nope, not at all. I wash my car minimum of 2 times a week if weather permits, and I try to wipe my wheels down everyday. What I do regret is getting a black car...

But now I both struggles. Car gets dirty in 5sec, wheels get dirty the moment I hit the brakes.

When I saw this thread I was going to mention you, LOVE the way your car looks. It takes commitment for white wheels, which is why mine are black lol

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I am even considering white wheels (the Speedline Corse 2120 Turanis, or Marmoras, sent over from England exclusively) on a Magnetic, but yeah, as stated above, they would quickly become the alternative anthracite color the Turanis are available in on our roads here, thanks in part to PennDOT's insistence on dumping millions of tons of brine, and salt during the winter.

Then they will turn lime green from the blasting of pollen we get in the spring/early summer. [:(]

I may be a little bias....

Hi , what is it the you did on the front number to extend those curves?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

SrsBsns

Yeah, I would not have the patience for white wheels but I do love the way they look on certain cars when they're clean. I can hardly keep up with keeping my bronze wheels clean :cautious:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Yeah, I would not have the patience for white wheels but I do love the way they look on certain cars when they're clean. I can hardly keep up with keeping my bronze wheels clean :cautious:
This is why, the more I think about it, I may end up going with the matte black if I go with the Dekagrams (instead of the bronze), or with the (standard) anthracite instead of the (optional/crazy wait time) gold, if I go with Speedline Corse Turinis. [wink]