Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Winter is almost over....Illinois edition

It's been a weird winter. It's high 50s and raining here in utah. We are getting tons of snow in the mountains, but here in salt lake, there's nothing left. All the rain has washed it all away. Feel bad for you guys back east.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Yup getting above freezing up here too maybe :) at least now it is warm enough for the road salt to work .. a plus and a minus with that LOL

My downspouts are frozen solid...now the rain comes...lovely thoughts of a coming spring and new FiST are the only things that are keeping me sane

We havent had ANY snow in El Paso this winter. It has been unusually warm. Its supposed to be in the low 80's this weekend.

OP
V
Thread Starter #9
Guess I am the only one here from Illinois, with just me every day is a get together :)

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Yeah, this week in 2011, it was -10 and there was 4in of snow. This year, its clear and 80. Makes no damn sense.

..and people doubt global warming....
Climate Change or something too :) we are having a winter up here that I remember having as a kid then in the 70's they were talking about being in a mini ice age .. then we found El nina and La nina or whatever to talk about now we found the polar vortex .. Plus I read the heat wave down under is threatening the Great Barrier Reef.... to warm of water I think .. send it north boys PLEASE.....

Yeah, this week in 2011, it was -10 and there was 4in of snow. This year, its clear and 80. Makes no damn sense.

..and people doubt global warming....
Food for thought gojagz....our sun and our planet go through cycles which can increase or decrease temp on Earth...keep an open mind and don't believe the hype...people have agendas...yes is may be warmer or colder or whatever...but the obvious can be manipulated for various purposes...remember, there are lies, lies, statistics, and lies [wave]

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Food for thought gojagz....our sun and our planet go through cycles which can increase or decrease temp on Earth...keep an open mind and don't believe the hype...people have agendas...yes is may be warmer or colder or whatever...but the obvious can be manipulated for various purposes...remember, there are lies, lies, statistics, and lies [wave]
And the Truth is out There ...
miss that Xfiles show .. well the first seasons then it got weird ...

I was kidding. I know that the earth goes through cycles. It is much colder in other places than it usually is (like north Florida). I was just making a joke at the drastic change here in the last 3 years.

I was kidding. I know that the earth goes through cycles. It is much colder in other places than it usually is (like north Florida). I was just making a joke at the drastic change here in the last 3 years.
I hear ya...just had to get that out there...no worries

OP
V
Thread Starter #16
This thread was off track from the get go. Mission to find another member from Illinois failed miserably. :)

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Like a old pair of sneakers they just feel good :) Glad to have you to my south and no prob of bringing old threads up we all can be here at the same time right ... lol