Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Wiring Issues

mjmny07

So long story short, I'm an idiot. I was doing a DIY install on my sub and amp, done this at least 6 times in the past. All the wires are run except for the power amp wire. I tried the method of going out the side and through the fender, but it just wasn't happening with my 0g wire. I then tried to use the grommet above the clutch pedal to push through the firewall and into the engine bay. Well, I think i pushed a little too hard and two of the wires that run along the wiring harness loom broke. I can see the wires that I need to solder back together, I just cant get enough slack to get them to a point to where I can work with them. The car powers on, but it won't start because of my dumbness. Anybody have any experience with this area or any ideas on what I could do? I've attached a picture for reference. TIA.

unnamed.jpg

Man hard fix but maybe remove the complete harness from the engine bay. So you can get some slack to repair. Or maybe heat sealed butt connector good luck man.