Would you buy a replica car?

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Member ID
came here to post what you just did, Rodmoe.

Yahoo autos had an article about their fake laferrari on the front page earlier too - forwarded that to jason torchinsky lol

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Member ID
came here to post what you just did, rodmoe.

Yahoo autos had an article about their fake laferrari on the front page earlier too - forwarded that to jason torchinsky lol
gmta :)

Member ID
Why not? Ford gt40 replica or orginal new gt. Only one in Finland.

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Member ID
That super car scam guy is such a freaking joke! The sad thing is people send him money and he runs off with the money and is pretty much no where to be found...very sad

OP
rooSTer

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Member ID
Thread Starter #7
I knew it was too go to be true haha..thanks for posting that article.

Member ID
One day I will build a Factory Five MK4 Roadster, doe that count?

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Member ID
Building is cool... I really like the Factory 5's 818 and Grassroots magazine built one ..after watching and reading about their build I have since had second thoughts ;) not sure I have the time to do it alone....

CanadianST

Member ID
Building is cool... I really like the Factory 5's 818 and Grassroots magazine built one ..after watching and reading about their build I have since had second thoughts ;) not sure I have the time to do it alone....
Building is definitely the way too go. I have a expensive habit of always having a full blown project of some sort in the works, even now with the Datsun and the bike coming to a close I'm starting to look for another. Maybe a rb25 240sx or even a new motor for the Datsun.

Member ID
20 years ago it was popular here to build "ferrari" with vw technology. Body was made of plastic. Engine 1,5 l 50 hp air-cooled vw engine. Even today some of these are still running..