Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Would you buy a replica car?

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
came here to post what you just did, Rodmoe.

Yahoo autos had an article about their fake laferrari on the front page earlier too - forwarded that to jason torchinsky lol

airjor13

2000 Post Club
That super car scam guy is such a freaking joke! The sad thing is people send him money and he runs off with the money and is pretty much no where to be found...very sad

OP
rooSTer

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #7
I knew it was too go to be true haha..thanks for posting that article.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Building is cool... I really like the Factory 5's 818 and Grassroots magazine built one ..after watching and reading about their build I have since had second thoughts ;) not sure I have the time to do it alone....

CanadianST

Building is cool... I really like the Factory 5's 818 and Grassroots magazine built one ..after watching and reading about their build I have since had second thoughts ;) not sure I have the time to do it alone....
Building is definitely the way too go. I have a expensive habit of always having a full blown project of some sort in the works, even now with the Datsun and the bike coming to a close I'm starting to look for another. Maybe a rb25 240sx or even a new motor for the Datsun.

20 years ago it was popular here to build "ferrari" with vw technology. Body was made of plastic. Engine 1,5 l 50 hp air-cooled vw engine. Even today some of these are still running..