WRX vs FiST - The Smoking Tire

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Member ID
"We've been eagerly waiting a new WRX for a while now, and we've finally got one! Matt takes the 2015 WRX 6MT out on the road to see how it does as a newer, bigger, faster model, and then we head over to Adams Motorsports Park to pit it head to head against our Fiesta ST in an autocross"

[video=youtube;TYR_c7rnwps]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYR_c7rnwps&list=UUgeGealT0QYcrnoYRMltDZg[/video]

LT Berzerker

Member ID
Surprisingly close considering the ST is down on HP even stage 2 compared to the subie

Member ID
Nice little addition at the end. "would we trade in out Fiesta ST for the WRX? Never."

dyn085

2000 Post Club
Member ID
In the video it's stage 2. They even note that. Stage 3 came after the video was shot.
If I would have watched the first 20 seconds instead of skipping to the end to see the results I would have not had my foot in my mouth...

Member ID
the fact that the st faired extremely well against the wrx is awesome. subi boasts so much about the "15 wrx. most subi owners that I know don't even consider my/the fiesta st to be fast/handle well. well, they are in for a rude awakening when they end up running a modded st from a roll, or catch me at summit point race track. im a veteran of having many 500+ hp imports, but none have the raw responsiveness and power to weight that the st has. all my buds say why the hell would u buy an ST???? I said drive it mother f****r. lol.

Member ID
the fact that the st faired extremely well against the wrx is awesome. subi boasts so much about the "15 wrx. most subi owners that I know don't even consider my/the fiesta st to be fast/handle well. well, they are in for a rude awakening when they end up running a modded st from a roll, or catch me at summit point race track. im a veteran of having many 500+ hp imports, but none have the raw responsiveness and power to weight that the st has. all my buds say why the hell would u buy an ST???? I said drive it mother f****r. lol.
Part of this should be on a t-shirt LOL or said during a motivational speech