Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

X-37 95 octane tune

Anyone running 95? I have access to 95 on the pump where I live and I was wondering if anyone with the x-37 running 95 has any numbers to post?

So keep in mind OP uses RON numbers so his 95 RON is our 91 octane if my knowledge is correct. Judging by the numbers I think you can expect around ~250whp +-10 whp with a FBO X37 setup w/ 91 octane. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong).

OP
A
Thread Starter #5
So keep in mind OP uses RON numbers so his 95 RON is our 91 octane if my knowledge is correct. Judging by the numbers I think you can expect around ~250whp +-10 whp with a FBO X37 setup w/ 91 octane. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong).
No if I were going by their numbers I would have said 98 and 100. You can find it at different places around here...most of them say underneath what it is in US. 98 is the most common which is only 93 for us.

Gotcha, yeah we don't have 95 here. You can expect somewhere slightly above 93 octane numbers, but less than E30 numbers. Interpolating between the two should give you a good estimate. Probably be looking at around 260'ish whp assuming you have all supporting mods (FBO).