Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Yakima Round Bars + eBay Basket

Trader history for Ducky (0)

D

Ducky

Yakima 36" round bars with Q tower mounts for the front and Baseline for the back. Some basket I don't even remember off eBay with a BNIB basket net. All hardware is included but not pictured and the mounted pic is old as hell, but it gives you an idea of what you're working with.

$100 for everything local pickup in Austin, contact me on the forum. It's not in the best shape cosmetically but it all mounts securely and you can stickerbomb it harder.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
The want is strong.....

I could use the extra carrying capacity but im in Los Angeles and shipping is probably horrible.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

OP
D

Ducky

Thread Starter #3
The want is strong.....

I could use the extra carrying capacity but im in Los Angeles and shipping is probably horrible.

You are much better off buying no name Amazon stuff new than considering shipping this.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
You are much better off buying no name Amazon stuff new than considering shipping this.
Didnt know Amazon offered this stuff... Good looking out!