Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Yellow LED Fog lights

Be very carefull of AliExpress. I have so many mixed things about it. I had a dude claim he got a GTX Titan for like $200. Then there was the whole reddit thing with the "GTX 600 series" GPU that after testing and benchmarking turned out to be some stupid GT620 but with "GTX" in the description.

It said "Like GTX680 performance" and a bunch of bullshit like that.

I also have heard good things from the site as well such as getting a few rare items for a decent price that were indeed those items.

If these fog lights are the real deal and the quality holds up proper, I might be in the market for some nice new yellow fog lights.

KKaWing

Check out subispeed for the wrx led fog light bulbs. They are just low voltage h11 marked as h16. They have a 3k version for 5 bucks more.

FistSt215

They do look good . Are they direct oem replacement? Please someone get this and give reviews lol

I wonder if they are decorations or actually throw a fog beam patter?
I've seen these in clear form - it's really more decoration. the LEDs are much dimmer than stock halogen. I'd suggest going the Diode Dynamics or Morimoto route, and use yellow film.