Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Yesterday was a good day for mods!

The UPS guy earned his keep yesterday! Had a new set of Whoosh Motorsports direct replacement ignition coils show up on the morning truck. The early afternoon truck delivered an Anembo Engineering billet intake manifold :D along with some isincer tag light replacements and the side mirror turn signals! To say the intake is a piece of art is an understatement! I won't lie, replacing the intake is not necessarily the easiest thing, but even if it gains zero performance, the appearance alone will be with it! I was so excited about the coils that I had them installed on the car 12 minutes from the time I received them. They look fantastic! I am roughly half way through the intake manifold job, I'm hoping to have it finished up tonight. I will update this thread with initial through after the first couple of drives :D

Attachments

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Whats the 90 degree fitting and hose for on the new manifold?

Last edited:
OP
MO15Fiesta
Thread Starter #4
Whats the 90 degree fitting and hose for on the new manifold?
I believe it replaces the hose that goes from the back passenger side of the valve cover to the front of the stock intake manifold.