Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Metro Detroit area check in!

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Name is Russ I am from the north Metro Detroit area. I just ordered my Oxford White Fiesta ST. I own and run a company called Dead Hook Tuning and I am excited to start making parts and working with the ST platforms. Hopefully i can become a vendor when i am ready. Seems like a great community and i hope to become a part of.

Thank you

Russ

i am on the west side of the state (Grand Rapids), but thats probably closer than most! i work at a local ford dealer so if you need some hard to find info i can dig into it - max

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Welcome..what kind of parts will you be making?

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
Welcome..what kind of parts will you be making?
Not 100% yet. I have some ideas and seeing what is out there and cost of parts out there. I focus my efforts on high quality performance parts typically. I plan to do the same for the ST community.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome Russ, whenever you decide to start producing parts send me a PM and I can provide you with more details.

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #10
Welcome Russ, whenever you decide to start producing parts send me a PM and I can provide you with more details.
Will do!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #11
Finally got my car!!! I love it and will be taking it to the drag strip this weekend.

In a few threads there have been a few people that have been very offensive and seem to want to know who every one is and what everyone knows. So I have no worries about sharing some of my credentials.

This is my company I made official last year Dead Hook Motorsports. I only do this as a hobby
https://www.facebook.com/DeadHookTuning

I currently work for a company building prototype engines.

- Associate Degree in Applied Science for High performance Technology and Automotive Technology
- EFI University EFI 101
- EFI University FAST XFI Factory Trained
- AEM Infinity Factory Trained

- Worked for Comp Cams and FAST, Moran Motorsports, Diamond Pistons, and a few other well known companies

I have been in this industry for over 11years (getting old :( lol ) I really enjoy pushing cars to the limit and drag racing I hope that I can really contribute to the ST community.

Russ

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #12
A little teaser video a buddy made for the car i built for him. Nothing crazy but at the end you can see the street chromoly cage i made.

[video=vimeo;69514866]http://vimeo.com/69514866[/video]