Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016 metro detroit FiST gray sparco wheels

Hello Fellow ST owners,
About 3 months ago i finally decided to pull the trigger on getting my FiST. Ever since i drove the Fist i totally fell in love with the car. Man what a riot. True pocket rocket. So finally i decided to get one of my own. Went ahead and ordered a metallic gray fist with navigation and the black wheels+painted calipers.
Custom ordered one in the first week of october. I was out of country in december, so i ensured the car gets delivered right at the end of december so i could come back and pick it up in the first week of Jan. And finally on Jan 4th, i finished the paperwork and picked up my fist.
I happen to get lucky and work with a very good dealer in detroit metro. He scrapped my documentation fee, sold the vehicle with no mark ups and also threw in the ST all weather mats and 3m door guard for free. I paid about 45 bucks for the locking lugs which imo is totally worth it if you plan to park in downtown detroit area.
Being Jan in michigan, i ordered a set of 16X7 SPARCO ASSETTO GARA GREEN and 195/50R-16 YOKOHAMA ICEGUARD IG52C from tire tack. After i picked up the vehicle, drove it home and swapped the tires. The factory summer tires were super stiff and bumpy when i got the car. The winter tires are so much better(of course im yet to drive the car in temps over 50 degrees).
I have had the car for little over a month and about 12xx miles. So far, AWESOME! the metallic gray and green wheels turns a lot of heads :)
I couldn't be any happier with a new car purchase.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Welcome Aboard.

Dave

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congrats and welcome aboard.

OP
B
Thread Starter #6
Guys, i am trying to compress some of my pictures so i can post them here. Could you guys suggest a simple tool or software. Please dont tell me photoshop! no plans of buying it

FistSt215

That's nice that they still have the sparco in lime green . Since they were discontinued I thought they would run out . Might need a spare just in case