Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2017 Fiesta ST Part compatibility?

Hello all, just wondering will the parts from the 2016 ST work for the 2017 ST? Reason I ask is I see a lot of parts available for the 2016 but not so much available for 2017. I would think they are compatible, but don't want to order something without knowing for sure if it works or not.

Any information or help with this would be appreciated.

Thanks

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
No notable changes between the 2 years. Everything that fit a 16 will fit a 17. Happy modding!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Not sure about that. I wanted to buy an induction tube, and Mountune told me they hasn't engineered the 2017 version. They said it was different than the '16.
I've seen that too, the '17s has been left out on a lot of web sites. You would think it wouldn't take much to change the page to add '17. Since this is the last year, why wouldn't they try to sell as much stuff as they can?

I hope you are right. It was something about the vacuum ports being different. The Mishimoto comes with two smaller hoses. Not sure where they go, or if one is for'16, and one for '17. Ordered it through Modbargans but they didn't know anything about it, although it was on their website.
Mishimoto won't have it ready until Nov 11 is what Modbargans says. I sent Mishimoto an email last week, but never got a reply.
Customer service at some of these places suck. Guess they figure we want the parts, so they can treat us like crap.

mishimoto1

I hope you are right. It was something about the vacuum ports being different. The Mishimoto comes with two smaller hoses. Not sure where they go, or if one is for'16, and one for '17. Ordered it through Modbargans but they didn't know anything about it, although it was on their website.
Mishimoto won't have it ready until Nov 11 is what Modbargans says. I sent Mishimoto an email last week, but never got a reply.
Customer service at some of these places suck. Guess they figure we want the parts, so they can treat us like crap.
Hello Iustabfast , I'm very sorry that we were not able to reply back to your email yet. We are currently a bit backed up due to the Labor Day weekend and apologize for any delays this may have cause. Of course we are doing everything we can to get caught up. If you have any questions or concerns that need to be addressed immediately, please feel free to give us a call at 302.762.4501. Ext 2 for customer service. We are here 5 days a week, Monday-Friday 9am to 5pm and we'd be more then happy to talk your call.

Have a great day
-Jake
Mishimoto