Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS FS 2017 Fiesta ST, SOLD

Trader history for Alitecky (0)

Alitecky

Selling My 2017 Magnetic Grey ST with 49k miles. 2nd Owner, Clean title, Owned outright. Fully loaded from factory. Car originally from Florida, I bought with 11k miles and had shipped here to MLPS. Been Garaged and babied its whole life and is in very good condition. Car runs and drives great and needs nothing, No CEL or anything. All OEM parts will come with car as well. I am located in Minneapolis, MN. Only reason I am selling is because I am looking to upgrade to something a little nicer/faster. Car does not get driven much as I have been putting all miles on my work truck. I have put less than 1k miles on the Fiesta in the last year.

Link to full album of pics:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1tiJgMiaTbTUJKI1ZEo3FzEFqjEMATnMd?usp=drive_link

Exterior:
Exterior is in excellent condition. Paint is in like new conditions. Waxed monthly, and is not driven in the winter. Rust Free body. No door dings or any large dents of any
The only blemish it has is a very small (1-2 inch) imprint on the bumper from somebody tapping in with their license plate holder in a parking lot. You can hardly see it unless you are less than 1-2 ft away. Also left a very small 1 inch blemish on the plastic trim of the back bumper too. I have attached pictures of damage in google drive folder. The front bumper also has some light scrapes on the bottom right side from going in and out of driveway. I believe the scrape is on only on the PPF and did not damage the actual paint. You can not see them unless you are looking under the car. Pics included of that as well. Lastly, the tint on the back windshield has started to bubble and should be replaced. I may have it replaced before sale of car.

Interior:
The interior is in like new conditions. No tears or stains on any of the seats. Interior is always detailed along with the exterior. There is some very light wear/creasing in the drivers seat leather.

*16" Sparco Asesetto Gara Wheels in Black- no curbrash on any wheels. (Do not have stock wheels)
*Indy firehawk 500 tires - still have lot of life left on them.
*Also comes with a set of blizzak winter tires hardly used.
*Car comes with PPF on front bumper, hood, Mirror caps, & sideskirts
*CPE Intake
*Cobb Catback Exhuast w/upgraded hangars
*GFB Diverter valve +
*Cobb RMM
*1 Step Colder Spark Plugs
*Cobb Accessport included with sale
*Cobb Accessport side pillar mount
*Dizzy tuning e30,91,93 maps
*Mountune Lowering Springs
*WaveSpec Rotors Front and rear - Approx 8k miles on them
*EBC Redstuff pads - Done with rotors
*SS Brake Lines front and rear
*Blend door actuator recently replaced - 1k miles ago
*Carbon Fiber OEM Ford shift knob
*Boosted Designs Metal St Dead pedal cover
*Stubby Antenna
*LED headlight bulbs (Forgot which model they are but they do not glare, look great a lot better than stock bulbs)

Any questions or if you would like more pictures of anything just let me know i'm happy to help.

20230930_120859.jpg 20230930_120852.jpg 20230930_120846.jpg 20230930_121210.jpg 20230930_121124.jpg 20230930_121131.jpg

Last edited: